A joint venture by Branded and Campaign, Sports Matters is a conference which aims to build the foundations for a healthy and sustainable Asian sports industry. The conference features numerous guest speakers and discusses a wide range of topics relating to Sports.
YouGov will speak at "Sports Matters Asia 2015" on 17 September 2015 at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. Patrick Corr, Co-CEO of YouGov Asia Pacific, will share how fans are fanatical about football in Asia.
Based on insights from YouGov's global panel of more than 3 million consumers and on research carried out this month in Asia, this will be a Football Matters exclusive snapshot of what we know about football fans across the different countries in Asia - their mindset as fans, as consumers and as viewers, their brand affiliations and their outlook on the sport they love.
- Event: Sports Matters Asia 2015
- Date: 16th- 17th September 2015
- Venue: Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
- Event Website: http://sportsmatters.asia/
- Further Information: Sports Matters Asia 2015 Wrap Report (click & download below)
- Organized by: